Wednesday 10 November 2010

I am finally 18!

so, my birthday was on bonfire night and i turned 18 eeeeeeeee! 
I had such a good birthday weekend which concluded in me never wanting to drink alcohol ever again. 
I had four nights of partying and i still am recovering from it , i was not a pleasant site at sixth form on Monday morning at all, but it was definitely worth it. Sophie lived at mine for the weekend, which was lovely.I love that my birthday is on bonfire night, i love fireworks and toffee apples and i love the smell of a good bonfire. I also love the fact you have to wrap up really warm and snuggly to go and watch the fireworks.
Abbey, me, Micheala, Sophie, Kendall
On Thursday night i went into town with 4 of my bestest girlies and had so much fun.
I wore when of my favourite ever dresses.... Its a black fitted dress from All Saints <3, i wore it with a pair of ridiculously high topshop black sakura heels and a gorgeous ruffle bag also from topshop.
Kellee, Sophie, Me.
Friday night me and Sophie stopped at My Brothers who live in the centre of Nottingham.
I went out for a meal with the Family then went out in nottingham with everyone, it was really good.
I wore another of my favourite dresses here to, its just a simple black one from topshop but i just love how it has a really low back, i think it looks so nice.
Me and sophie, before the drunken aftermath.
Me and my new Michael Kors watch.
Me and my ID!!!
All my love, Cici

1 comment:

  1. i'm in love with michael kors watches! your blog looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete