Tuesday 29 March 2011

I MUST get into university...

Sooooo, i have confirmed my university choices the firm being Leeds Met and i am beside myself, i can not wait to get away from here! The prospect of actual moving away and being on my own is a little scary but i seem to be to excited to acknowledge that!
Before i go though, i need to get through my A-levels which are totally stressing me! I've actually come to the point where i have realised i really need to get on with my work and cram revision in to get the grades i need.. and its driving me crazy! Please get me to university... I need to go to Leeds!

So amongst all my A-levels driving me crazy and depriving me of my social life i discovered Topshop had a mid season sale, so i brought this skirt that i had wanted forever...

 
Love, Cici x

No comments:

Post a Comment