Tuesday 19 October 2010

Blog Virgin




Blogging’s a funny thing, don’t you think?
Its like broadcasting your life on the internet almost…
Sharing all your thoughts, advice, personal experiences on a web page so openly without a second thought, its weird.
On the other hand blogging lets you express yourself, share your thoughts and memories a little like a diary.

I am a total blog virgin,
 I was scared of .. people judging, people thinking what i would say is wrong until i realised nothing is wrong, well unless its factual.
There isn’t really such a thing as an incorrect opinion, or a wrong sense of fashion.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion , everyone is allowed to dress that way they want and everyone should be allowed to be the person they want to be.

so hello to the world of blogging….

Cici

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, I have had my account forever. It took me so long to finally post something I thought people might like! Looks great so far keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thankyou
    i was just scared that people would think its silly, but thanks x

    ReplyDelete