Tuesday 26 October 2010

A lovely weekend in Leeds!

So, i went to Leeds for a few nights last weekend and i loved it 
Its such a nice place and everyone is so friendly and people actually smile at you in the street.
The city itself is so cute and extremely good for shopping, there's a lovely little arcade type thing called Victoria quarter  which is majorly adorable. And there's so many  little boutiques and individual shops that are well worth a look in. I spent far too much on food, drink and random little pieces, really did treat myself.


I initially went to Leeds to go to the Leeds met university open day ( which i loved) but then my friend invited me to stay with him for a few nights so obviously i took that offer straight up. It was so nice to have a weekend away and see Leeds properly and to see my friend as i hadn't seen him in forever. We also went to Wagamama's .. possibly my favourite restaurant ever at the moment, ahh heaven.


The weekend made me come to the conclusion that I WANT TO THERE FOR UNI!!!! 
I deffo want to do PR at Leeds and hopefully it would lead me to the perfect student experience.


Cici


Me and my bestest Sophie (L)


The rose bowl- Leeds met university
Victoria Quarter- Central Leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment